Wednesday, November 10, 2004

pain of letting go

I let go of something that I don’t own
I give up something that I know I have no right with
Do I have the right to be sad?
Do I have the right to be guilty of what I have done?
I hope I made the right decision
I hope ill won’t regret what I have done

It’s too presumptuous and absurd of me to think
hah! I don’t own them, they don’t own me and there's nothing going own between us.
So what’s the problem? I guess it’s my ego, and I’m afraid to be left alone,
My next question is why?
Why do I have to let go?
I could play a game so that I can have someone to call as mine,,
But I cant,
I don’t want to play and fool around
I’m looking for something serious, something deeper.
Cant afford to invest time, effort, and emotions.. And receives nothing in return.
I’m not ready for another heartache,
I’m not ready to fool myself and say that I love this person just for the sake of having a bf,,
man i have enough of that, and what a sitch!
sabi ko nga "if u cant find a good one then don’t have one"