Monday, October 04, 2004

Event schwingsss!

Saturday, big day!
Reunion of all batches in SJI to commemorate Mr. Villanueva's 20th or 25th yr in service. Big event? duh!! But you know what I still salute him coz he have the chance to develop young minds without loosing his own hehehe.
Why do I still have to go? Big question ei? The reason is "wla lng?" and our cor commander of delta wing b-107 calls me in my phone . So i went there, with my best bud (nonay). It was exciting seeing old schoolmates, and stepping in our alma mater after 7 or 8 yrs. There are some changes but not that much that i would feel alienated. It was fun, we chitchat, eat, and drink. We are planning to stay until 10pm or 2 am, but what the F&^$? I have to go home at 7:30 p.m. Because my brother & my grandmother fetch me, $%%@ I wanted to shout at that moment (hello 25 na po ko). It was so badtrip. But what else can I do (masunurin po ako, kahit asar na asar ako). And so I go home and telling myself "buti pa si Cinderella she could stay until 12 midnight". Ang saya diba!! That's one hell of an experience ei!