Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Holier-than-thou

thy smug alter ego
also known as doppelganger,
has a sweet money faced smile,
who fools everyone with thy pretty angelic face,
with thy twinkling penny eyes,
i envy thou,
the way thou move mountains,
the way thou launched those thousand stupid ships,
just with thy deceiving growling whips,
oh how i adore thy suave style,
that it makes me want to puke!
cause even if thou can turn the whole world upside down,
even if thou can twist somebody’s arm,
thou can move me no more,
thou can shake my nerve no more,
cause thou taught me thy style,
thou reveal thy cloak-and-dagger
hah!
thou made me laugh,
thou made me smile,
oh how i love to give thou a big, warm, annoying smile,
annoying smile to annoy thou more.


**C'est a la lettre gentille pour mon ami qui me gêne beaucoup, espèrent que vous comprenez ceci.