Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Ai’s so called "I"

before there was "i"
i build my own dreams alone and
i dreamed that someday someone will come,
whom i will share and build my dreams with.
then you came....
i was glad,
a part of my dream was fulfilled
you and i became we
we dream..
we shared the same dreams,
we build a family in our dreams,
we were happy in our dreams,
we planned for our future in our dreams..
when you came it seems that everything falls into places and
everything feels so right
but that's yesterday
when were still we
but now there's me,
only "me".
what we shared as we
are now gone,
the dreams we build together are now shattered,
lost,
trapped in the state of oblivion.
and now again there's "i"
the confused "i",
and now that "i" will still keep on dreaming,
keep on hoping,
that someday her dream will be completely fulfilled, with that new "you" coming and becoming "we".
hopeful that someday that dream turns into reality.
where "you" and "i" become forever a happy "we"
.....................